Looking for a trustworthy app to use to sell tickets online to your event? Worry not; use Vivus Create to and sell those tickets with ease. The Vivus create app allows you to sell tickets for your event quickly without much hassle. Read on to discover how you can use the Vivus Create app to create and sell tickets.
How to use it?
1. Simply download the Vivus Create app from the App Store onto your device. You can also use the Vivus create webpage to sell your tickets.
2. Once the app is downloaded, open it up and create your account or log in. Ensure you connect your payment method in settings to get paid correctly when you make a sale.
3. Click on the green ‘Create Event’ button at the bottom of the screen. Once you have clicked that, you will be asked to compose the event. This will involve entering details about the event, organiser and tickets. Ensure that you enter all the details, and it is also crucial that all of the information you have entered is correct. Then click ‘Save’ at the top right of your screen, and hopefully, once you have saved the event, it will be successfully created.
4. Once you have successfully created the event, users can search for your event in the Vivus app.
5. Monitor the insights of your event by swiping right on the event that will be on the homepage of the app. The insights will inform you about your events’ revenue, sales, and promoters.
Why You Should Use Vivus Create?
You’re probably wondering why Vivus Create and not any other ticket selling app; well, here’s why?
- Mobile Optimised– This means that users can use their mobile phones/devices to access and purchase tickets. This allows the whole process to be more hassle-free and contactless.
- Marketing– Vivus create also allows you to compose promotions for your events and post and promote your events on various social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. It also gives you the option to promote it via email.
- Insights– View your events’ insights easily via the mobile app and the website. It allows you to track impressions, clicks and any ad campaigns you have set up.
- Integrated Social Media Tool- Connect your brand’s social media to your account to quickly push event promotion and messages across to your audience.
- Easy Checkout– Users can easily make a quick ticket purchase. We accept all major credit cards, including Visa, Mastercard and American Express. Users also have the option to checkout with Apple Pay.
- Easy Transfer– After tickets are purchased, the money is paid to your account automatically and will reach you within 3 – 7 working days after the purchase has taken place.